QUICK UPDATE: I ALREADY HAVE A 2016 PLANNER IN THE MAKING. YOU CAN EXPECT IT TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE OCTOBER 7.
2015 is coming and I am already thinking about what I want to accomplish this new year! One of my main goals is to better organize my time and my priorities. So, being the good planner I am (not a good doer, I’m afraid…), I made my own 2015 planner! Yeay! And you can download it for free! Just click here or on the image to get your PDF
Take a look at all I’ve included! I made it in an A5 format so I can print 2 pages per sheet, saving paper and making it easier to carry it with me.
If you decide to print it, don’t forget:
- print 52 times the menu planner and the weekly planner (2 per sheet, so print only 26)
- print 260 (without weekends) or 365 (weekends included) times the daily planner (2 per sheet, so print only 130 or 183 times)
- print as many “Notes” pages as you wish
- print as many “Passwords” and “Contacts” pages as you need
- print 1 cover, 1 index, 1 back cover, 1 “Main Goals” page, 1 annual calendar, 1 for each month, 1 birthdays calendar page
I didn’t print my own yet because I went to a copy shop to ask for prices and… prepare yourself! I got completely mad! 90€ YES, you read it well! Ninety euros! So, I’ll just wait and print it in Portugal, where it might be cheaper. I’ll then show it on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, so stay tuned!
If you decide to print your own 2015 Rabiscarte Planner, you can take pictures of it and in case you have some social media platforms, share it with your friends, tagging me along the way I would be so grateful if you did that!
Here you can take a glimpse of each page. I hope you like it!