Well, hello there! How are you? It’s nice to come back!
And with a “Do It Yourself” tutorial! Wanna learn how you can give a new look to your cellphone case?
You just need a few minutes, some washi tape and other materials that I’m sure you have wandering around your home.
So, here we go!
– washi tape *to cover and decorate your cellphone case
– old cellphone cover *to renew it
– plain white glue (or mod podge if you have it) *to protect the case and make it waterproof
– cutter *to cut and open the holes in your cellphone case
– small container *to put some glue
– soft brush *to spread the glue onto the case
1 – take the plastic case out of your old cellphone cover (mine was fake leather, bought online);
2 – clean and scratch all the glue that the plastic case might still have on it;
3 and 4 – cover it with washi tape (I used two kinds of washi tape, both from IKEA, but you can use whatever you want and cover the case however you want);
Between steps 4 and 5 I forgot to take a picture, but it’s when you make the holes with the cutter in your cellphone case to match the buttons/camera sockets.
5 – using the soft brush spread glue onto the cellphone case. Wait a couple of hours and apply a second layer of glue to it. Let it dry completely and there you have it! A brand new case!
Note: if you already have a plastic case, skip steps 1 and 2